The purpose of Women’s Ministry at First Presbyterian Church is to glorify God. We provide avenues for personal spiritual growth and the development of spiritual gifts, expressing our God-given commission through fellowship, Bible study, encouragement, prayer support, care and assistance in time of need, thus equipping and touching the lives of women who in like manner share the love of Christ with families, the community, the nation and the world.
- Greet the Dawn Study the book of Jude with Linda Zaepfel on Wednesdays at 7:00 a.m. This study will begin January 20 and run through March, taking breaks during Circle weeks. This study will meet in person in BR201 (WOC Room).
- 10 at 10 (Morning Bible Study) Taught by our pastoral interns, taking a look at the 10 Commandments at 10:00am. This study will meet on January 20, January 27, February 3, and February 24 in BR201 (WOC Room). It will also meet via Zoom.
- College Women’s Bible study will continue to meet on Wednesday nights at 7:30 p.m., starting January 20th. For more information or to register, email Liz Cooper at [email protected].
- Young Professional Women’s Circle Bible study will meet weekly on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. in the WOC room, beginning January 12. For more information, email Marie Louise Bowers at [email protected].
The Foundry Program
The Foundry is our one-on-one mentorship program where women are paired up to meet one-on-one throughout the year for discipleship and to build intergenerational relationships. For questions about The Foundry, email Marie Louise Bowers at [email protected].
Women of the Church
Submit a WOC Awards Nomination by clicking here.
View the board, calendar, and constituition on the WOC page.
- March 5 - Prayer Emphasis
- April 20 - Jubilee Birthday Luncheon
- May 18 - General Meeting and Salad Day Luncheon
September through May
Monthly groups that meet for Bible study, fellowship, service, and prayer. Our 16 Circles are organized through the Women of the Church and meet both at the church and regionally.
Attention all Ladies! Anyone wishing to join a circle, please check the list below to see which suits your schedule best, and then just come!
Sunday School Classes
Women’s Bible Class:
Education Building, room 304
Women of All Ages
Lisa Higgins & Kathy Davis
Education Building, room 301
Women of All Ages
Marie Louise Bowers