Where and when do we meet?
- 8:30am Worship Service, Sanctuary
- 10:00am Sunday School for All Ages, Various Buildings
- 11:15am Worship Service, Sanctuary
- 6:00pm Worship Service, Sanctuary
What can you expect during worship services?
Our two morning services at 8:30am and 11:15am are very similar. Our services include Bible reading, preaching, congregational singing, prayers of confession, and thanksgiving.
We also meet each week at 6:00pm for an evening service that includes singing and preaching of the Bible.
What children's programs are available on Sundays?
Our children's ministry offers nursery for children age birth- 3 years old during all three Sunday services.
Children's Worship Bulletins are available in the narthex for Beginning Readers and Readers. These bulletins provide activities that support the scripture passage and sermon topic.
What mid-week programs are offered?
- [email protected] from 11:30am-1:00pm in Jackson Hall (lunch and teaching)
- Wednesday Centerpoint from 5:30-7:15pm in Jackson Hall (dinner, teaching, and prayer)
Learn More and Get Involved
If you can't find the answer to your question, reach out! Call 803-799-9062 or email [email protected]escolumbia.org.