Sunday Worship Updates
- Beginning Sunday, September 13, all three services (8:30am, 11:15am, and 6:00pm) will take place in the Sanctuary.
- An additional 150 overflow seats are available in the Family Life Center for those who do not have a reservation for Sanctuary seating. There is not a registration for overflow seats.
- RSVPs are still required for each service. You can RSVP here.
- Screening will still take place prior to each service. Masks are required for screening, and strongly encouraged for the service.
- A Family Room is available for our young families during the service.
This room will be opened for all Sunday service hours including 8:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., & 6:00 p.m. The family room will be located in room 102 of the Education Building. Only one parent will be allowed in the family room with their nursery-age child while the other parent goes to the worship service. This room is only for children who are five years old or younger. No youth or older children will be allowed. Parents are to watch their own children. There will be limited toys. Before entering the room, a staff person will be there to check temperatures for both the parent and child. Masks are encouraged for all adults.
Sunday School Updates
- A few Adult Sunday School classes will meet in person beginning on Sunday, September 13. More details can be found on the Sunday School web page.
- Nursery, Children, and Youth Sunday School classes will begin meeting on Sunday, September 20, on a very limited basis. RSVPs are required, and will open on Monday, September 14.
- The Bridge is open for first-floor book service and approved meetings.
- We have a number of committees and church groups that meet on our campus. We ask that each committee chair contact the office to let us know when they would like to meet. For committee and other church-related meetings, please contact Judy Nance at [email protected].
- If you are a part of a local ministry or group that uses the church buildings for meetings, we ask that your group leader contact the office about resuming any meetings on campus. We will re-evaluate each group and their meeting location as we receive the requests. Non-church ministry event coordinators should contact Barbara Shealy at [email protected].
Previous updates regarding COVID-19: