Our libraries are available weekdays (Monday - Friday) and Sundays. Books, magazines, CD’s, and DVD’s are offered for check out. Procedures for check-out are posted in both libraries.
- The Church Library: The Bridge 200
- The Children’s Library: Thornwell 101
- The Bridge Bookstore: The Bridge Coffee House
Below are forms and applications for a variety of church functions and events. These forms can be printed, filled out, and returned to the church for processing.
- Auto Draft Application
- Background Check Application
- Bereavement Brochure
- Columbarium Information
- Facility Usage Application
- Wedding Information
- Work Order Request
Located in the Coffee House of The Bridge, the lobby of the Palmer Building, and in the Atrium of Jackson Hall, offers books for purchase related to the teachings of our church for children and adults. A payment envelope is enclosed in each item to mail or to place in a secure metal box in the Coffee House, Church Library, to mail, or to place in the offering plate. For assistance contact the Church Librarian.
First Things is our weekly newsletter published and mailed, or e-mailed, to all church members. For assistance contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Audio Ministry and Russell Dunbar provide a CD of the 8:30 a.m. Sunday sermon after 11:00 a.m. in the Narthex of the Sanctuary with a payment envelope for $4.00 each.
Radio Broadcast of our 8:30 a.m. Sunday worship service can be heard Sunday mornings at 11:00 a.m. air time on Columbia station WISW 1320 AM.
Our Sunday sermons broadcast live.
Current Sunday Bulletins available online.
Sermon and Lecture Podcasts
The Church Website has provided sermons and lectures, at no charge, since 2006 for listening and for downloading in the MP3 format. You can find these sermons at sermonaudio.com. For assistance with online media contact: email@example.com
- The Archive Room of the church is located on the first floor of the Palmer building.
- Church History
- Copies of the church history book, “The Glory of the Lord Risen Upon It,” First Presbyterian Church, Columbia, SC (1795-1995) may be downloaded here in PDF format.
- Churchyard Information
- Historical documents relating to our church and the churchyard may be accessed at The South Caroliniana Library 803-777-3131 (Librarian) on the campus of the University of South Carolina and at The S. C. Department of Archives and History, 8301 Parklane Road, Columbia, SC, 803-896-6104 (ResearchLibrarian).