COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Advisory
June 16 Update
In-person worship will begin on Sunday, June 28.
All other events, activities, and meetings are still cancelled until further notice.
To read the latest update from Dr. Thomas on re-entry, click here.
Have you answered the congregational survey about re-entry? If not, please click here. Please only answer once per household.
Here are a few important notes about the re-entry process on Sunday, June 28:
1) There will be three in-person worship services on June 28.
- 8:30am in the Family Life Center
- 11:00am (note: not 11:15) in the Sanctuary
- 6:00pm in the Family Life Center
2) There will be a limit as to how many may enter the facility for the service. You will be asked to RSVP for the service of your choice.
3) Congregants may only attend one service on Sunday, so that everyone has an opportunity to attend corporate worship. If you need assistance to register, please call the pastoral care line at 803.513.7931. There will be a screening process prior to entering the worship service. Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer and you will be asked the four following questions:
- Have you had contact with individuals with known COVID-19 infection during the last 30 days?
- Have you had fever or chills?
- Do you have a new cough or difficulty breathing?
- Have you lost the sense of smell or taste?
5) Masks are required to pass through the screening area. Please bring your own masks. Masks are strongly recommended inside the worship services.
6) There will be no nursery or preschool programs.
7) Entrances will open 30 minutes prior to the services.
8) Live streaming of services will still continue (times will reflect the in-person worship, 8:30am, 11:00am and 6:00pm).
Previous updates regarding COVID-19: