The Center was established to encourage and exhort the members of First Presbyterian Church to grow in their knowledge, prayer, and commitment to the Great Commission, and as a place to encourage missionaries who have been called to be part of taking the gospel to the world. It is located on the first floor of the Palmer Building (1402 Lady Street).
Dr. Frank C. Hill passed away in July 2016 leaving a legacy of deep commitment to world missions. He had three great passions. One was a desire to see First Presbyterian Church members educated regarding its missionaries and their work. Second was a commitment to short term missions. He gave himself to medical missions for many years going to a number of countries. Third was a commitment to encouraging missionaries.
This page last updated October, 26, 2017.